Monday, August 8, 2011

Farmer's Wife Week 10 and 11

Week 10 and 11
How much do I love this quilt along.  The blocks are hard enough to be fun, and change constantly.  The one thing I think about whilst making all these blocks is how on EARTH would anyone make an entire quilt of the super fancy blocks?  Making one is fun, but after that, ugh!  There are easier ones interdispersed.

Week 10, I ABSOLUTELY love Churn Dash, I love the colors I used and everything about it.  It wasn't even so hard.
Week 10
Week 11 - Corn and beans and Contrary Wife, HA.  That's me :)  Corn and Beans gave me much pause it's 42 tiny little triangles.  I'm just not that precise.  But I went slow and it actually turned out beautifully! 
Week 11
Here are all 22 in their glory.  They are really starting to come together, I am roughly 20% done!
IMG_9855b.jpg

No comments: