Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Sampler Blocks DONE!

IMG_9851.jpg
Week 4 complete!  Hooray!  I accomplished this while on vacation to upstate NY.  This means my Mom who is a very precise sewer was able to help me out so my squares are really good this week.

I'm not sure about the colors on this one... hopefully it will merge with the others

IMG_9850.jpg

I enjoyed making this block, I wanted to use a bunch of green, I think it looks sharp!
IMG_9849.jpg

My goal for the final block was to not use any white at all.  I am now offically running out of the fabrics I chose for the sampler so this is what had to happen based on what was left!.

IMG_9848.jpg

All together now...
IMG_9846.jpg

I am now going to throw a skinny border (probably pieced) around them before sashing and attaching!!

Thankfully another quilt along starts Monday :)

No comments: